AMT sCMOS & CCD TEM Camera systems
From our UK office we provide sales and technical support for the complete range of AMT cameras.
- Outstanding training and customer support
- sCMOS or CCD sensors
- Guaranteed lifetime service and customer support
- Guaranteed option to upgrade your computer for 10 years
- A camera system which is reliable and very easy to use
- Real time survey imaging & drift correction
- Lowest magnification factor and widest field of view
- Side or bottom mount from 5Mp to 16Mp
- More than 1500 satisfied customers worldwide
The first live imaging high resolution TEM CCD camera system was developed in 1992, since then AMT have become a leading worldwide supplier.
Our aim is to provide imaging systems that improve laboratory efficiency and productivity. This is achieved by using low noise cameras with modern CCD and CMOS sensors with fast progressive scan readouts. Electronics and software complement the camera characteristics and are tuned to provide the most efficient TEM image acquisition.
We design lenses specifically for TEM applications with outstanding resolution and sensitivity compared to alternative suppliers, this makes our optical solution a serious alternative to fibre optic systems. For exceptional reliability our systems do not require beam blanking or water cooling, have no bellows or sliding o-rings.
See AMT website for latest camera information: https://amtimaging.com/home
Recommended camera options:
NanoSprint5—5 Megapixel (2452×2054) – high sensitivity camera for bio and materials imaging
- NanoSprint5S—wide angle side mounted 35mm high sensitivity camera for bio and materials imaging
- NanoSprint5M— wide angle bottom mount camera for mixed use bio-medical and materials applications
- NanoSprint5L— high magnification bottom mount camera ideal for materials science and diffraction
NanoSprint12—12 Megapixel (4096×3008) – high sensitivity camera for bio and materials imaging
- NanoSprint12S—wide angle side mounted 35mm high sensitivity camera for bio and materials imaging
- NanoSprint12M— wide angle bottom mount camera for mixed use bio-medical and materials applications
- NanoSprint12L— high magnification bottom mount camera ideal for materials science and diffraction
NanoSprint43- MarkII 43 Megapixel (7915×5436) – super high resolution camera for biological imaging
- NanoSprint43M—wide angle side mounted 35mm high sensitivity camera for biological imaging
XR401—sCMOS 4 Megapixel (2048×2048) – very high sensitivity & very fast imaging, cooled camera for diffraction, cryo & materials science imaging
- XR401S – wide angle side mount, very high sensitivity camera for diffraction, cryo and materials science applications
- XR401L – high mag bottom mount, very high sensitivity camera for materials science and diffraction
NanoSprint15 sCMOS 15Megapixel (5056×2960) –Low noise CMOS 15Mp with 30fps readout
- NanoSprint15M – wide angle cooled bottom mount, ideal for low dose life science and cryo