Deben UK Limited, current vacancies updated 1st November 2018
All positions are based at our Woolpit, Bury St. Edmunds headquarters:
This role requires a hardworking, highly motivated electro-mechanical assembler to work in the cutting edge field of scientific instrumentation. The individual is required to assemble mechanical/electrical assemblies of moderate to difficult complexity, including prototypes, first-offs and some legacy products. Work is typically a mixture of PCB, cable and mechanical assembly, of sub-assemblies and chassis and final product build. They will also be expected to assist others during assembly of components, complete subassemblies, assemblies, and or system tools
- Electronics/mechanical assembly experience
- Previous experience working in mechanical/electronics environment
- Computer literacy, minimum MS office and outlook
- Conscientious with an eye for detail and accuracy.
Working alongside our expanding test team within the production department. Day to day tasks will include: testing electromechanical modules and systems before products are despatched to our customers – for example vacuum practices and materials testing. It is essential that you have some familiarity with electronic components and the functionality of these within a circuit. Attention to detail and fault finding/problem solving skills are essential. Experience within electronic manufacturing, electron microscopy, video processing and the test areas mentioned would be advantageous.
- The building, testing and repairing of electromechanical sub-assemblies and full systems
- Working with excellent attention to detail
- Ensuring that all systems meet the required specifications and quality standards at all times
- The methodical and accurate creation of test procedures and reports
Please apply in writing to:
The Personnel Manager
Deben UK Limited,
Brickfields Business Park,
Bury St Edmunds,
Suffolk IP30 9QS.
We are an equal opportunities employer, offer competitive salaries, many benefits and excellent working conditions.