JEOL SEM Motorised objective aperture holder
Deben can offer a motorised aperture for many SEM columns including JEOL JSM-5400/5600/6360/6510, JSM5800/5900/6460/IT300 JSM-840/6300/6400/7000/7001, JXA-8600 and JXA-8900.
The motorised unit completely replaces the existing final aperture assembly and utilises the existing aperture strip. The system comprises a precision motorised mechanical assembly, drive electronics and keypad controller.
Up to five aperture positions can be selected using push buttons. Aperture positions are stored in non-volatile memory so that when selecting a new aperture, re-centering is not necessary. Total movement is 10mmx1mm with position reproducability better than 3µm. Motorised apertures may be supplied for any column with a side entry aperture holder.
An RS-232 interface in incorporated for remote operation, aperture selection may then be controlled from a microscope computer control program, removing the need for a keypad.
Applications include hot cell construction and remote operation (internet microscopes).
- Two axis motorised operation compact drive unit
- Replaces existing manual aperture assembly & utilises original aperture strip
- Precision mechanical assembly
- Keypad operation
- Up to five aperture positions
- Position repeatability better than 3µm
- Precision DC gear motors with optical encoders
- Aperture selection display
- RS-232 interface for remote control