AMT sCMOS & CCD TEM Camera systems
From our UK office we provide sales and technical support for the complete range of AMT cameras.
- Outstanding training and customer support
- sCMOS or CCD sensors
- Guaranteed lifetime service and customer support
- Guaranteed option to upgrade your computer for 10 years
- A camera system which is reliable and very easy to use
- Real time survey imaging
- Lowest magnification factor and widest field of view
- Side or bottom mount from 5Mp to 16Mp
- More than 1500 satisfied customers worldwide
The first live imaging high resolution TEM CCD camera system was developed in 1992, since then AMT have become a leading worldwide supplier.
Our aim is to provide imaging systems that improve laboratory efficiency and productivity. This is achieved by using low noise cameras with modern CCD and CMOS sensors with fast progressive scan readouts. Electronics and software complement the camera characteristics and are tuned to provide the most efficient TEM image acquisition.
We design lenses specifically for TEM applications with outstanding resolution and sensitivity compared to alternative suppliers, this makes our optical solution a serious alternative to fibre optic systems. For exceptional reliability our systems do not require beam blanking or water cooling, have no bellows or sliding o-rings.
Recommended camera options:
XR50—5 Megapixel (2452×2054) – high sensitivity camera for bio-medical imaging
- XR50—wide angle side mounted 35mm high sensitivity camera for bio-medical imaging
XR80/81—8 Megapixel (3296×2472) – high sensitivity cameras for bio-medical & materials science imaging
- XR80 – wide angle side mounted 35mm non cooled high sensitivity camera for bio-medical imaging
- XR80M – wide angle bottom mount, non cooled high sensitivity camera for mixed use bio-medical and materials applications
- XR81B – high mag bottom mount, Peltier cooled high sensitivity camera for materials science and diffraction
XR401—sCMOS 4 Megapixel (2048×2048) – very high sensitivity & very fast imaging, cooled camera for diffraction, cryo & materials science imaging
- XR401S – wide angle side mount, very high sensitivity camera for diffraction, cryo and materials science applications
- XR401B – high mag bottom mount, very high sensitivity camera for materials science and diffraction
16 Megapixel (4872×3248) – wide angle bottom mount, cooled 4K camera for bio-medical applications
- 16000M – wide angle bottom mount, cooled 4K camera for bio-medical applications
- ActiveVu – very wide angle bottom mount, high sensitivity cooled 4K camera for bio-medical applications